GS 2-YEAR FOUNDATION
GS 2-YEAR Foundation Programme @ weekend is are a part of the ALS MISSION to empower India's Youth to grow up to be extraordinary leaders, entrepreneurs, and above all, wonderful human beings ready to contribute in the development and transformation of the world we live in. Training students to be extraordinary IAS officers who shape our common future, is something that is close to the heart of every ALS Mentor. Come. Join us. And be a part of this journey... Now is the time to begin your journey of leadership, excellence and transformation. And now is the time to think big, dare, dream, excel and achieve what you have set your eyes on. And now, is the time to expand your horizons, broaden your outlook, develop multiple skills and be ready to face the challenges of life beyond graduation.
- 2-Year Weekend Program (35 weeks of classes per year)
- Classes on Saturday & Sundays (Class timing: 1:30 pm to 5:45 pm)
- 600 hours of classroom training in 2 years
- A strong foundation of core modules of General Studies: History, Geography, Economy, General Science & Technology, Environment, and Indian Polity & Constitution
- Focus on General Mental Ability, Reasoning & Reading comprehension.
- Special focus on Writing Skill Development and Personality Development to face Interview.
- Weekly Current Affairs classes to keep abreast with current & contemporary developments.
- Back-grounder to make newspaper reading interesting, engaging, and meaningful.
- NCERT based Weekly Tests, Test Discussion & Evaluation